Hey, what’s up?!
Jacek here… Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog.
If your reading this I guess its fair to assume that you want more information about the creators of this blog, right?
Well, I’m a MSc computer science student and part time lecturer. I’m also relatively new to blogging.
If you are interested in various issues, topics, ideas or concepts such as :
- ‘online businesses and marketing’
(I’m a huge fan of the Internet Business Mastery Podcast with Steling and Jay)
- ‘personal development or life skill enhancement’
- ‘psychological, social and religious issues’
- ‘video games’
(I’m a sucker for those retro 2D games around the SNES era, like MegaManX, Zelda, etc –> I can’t help it!)
Then that’s cool! I think you will enjoy your stay here!
If you have heard of, admire or you’re even a rabid fan of some these guys:
- Napoleon Hill (the author of ‘Think and Grow Rich’, etc
- Dale Carnegie (‘How to win friends and Influence People’, etc)
- Robert Kiyosaki (‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’, etc)
- Brian Tracy
- Dan Kennedy
- Joel Osteen
Then that greaaaat! We’ve got even more in common!
And if you also fantasize about prancing nude in the meadow, while singing sweet songs of satisfaction to the world…
Then… that’s cool, BUT I unfortunately do not think that this site may be for you… 🙂
Anyway, on a serious note, I really hope you enjoy my articles and please feel free to check in from time to time to leave comments or questions.